About Probst Law Office, Inc
As a dedicated Central Ohio criminal defense attorney, Michael Probst represents individuals who have been charged with a variety of serious criminal offenses, from misdemeanors to felonies, while focusing his practice on DUI/OVI, traffic, sex, and drug charges. Attorney Probst takes his responsibilities within the Ohio criminal justice system very seriously and believes that all those accused deserve and require sound legal counsel.
2016 Scholarship Opportunity
Attorney Probst also understands that an effective and equitable criminal justice system depends on the success of the men and women in our future generations who are pursuing law degrees and professions within the legal system. Additionally, Attorney Probst knows the value of a quality education toward a career in the legal justice system, and is aware that obtaining such an education can put an enormous financial strain on both students and families.
Probst Law Offices values providing financial assistance to hardworking individuals who are studying for a career in our criminal justice system. In order to help them achieve their goals, Attorney Probst is pleased to announce that Probst Law Office is offering a $500 scholarship to help a deserving student meet their financial needs.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- The scholarship program is available to undergraduate, graduate, and law school students, as well as incoming college freshmen.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
The Probst Law Office, Inc. scholarship program invites all candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria to apply. Applicants will be evaluated based on the following:
- Applicants must submit a 500+ word essay responding to one of the following prompts (applicants will be judged on the best-reasoned response, not on the position of the applicant):
- Provide a well-reasoned argument about whether a specific policy (of your choosing) in the criminal justice system is unjust and requires reform, or is just and should stay the same.
- Provide a well-reasoned argument defending or critiquing the criminalization of drug possession in the United States.
- Applicants must include their name, address, and the name of the school they are attending or planning to attend.
Application Instructions and Deadline:
Fax or mail submissions may be addressed to:
Probst Law Office, Inc.
Attn: Firm Administrator
85 East Gay Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Fax: (614) 232-8893
To be considered eligible for this scholarship, you must submit a completed application along with the above requirements by fax or mail no later than August 1, 2016. The results of the scholarship program will be announced by September 1, 2016 and we will notify the winner by email.
For questions, please call us at (614) 349-4196.