Ohio DUI / OVI and Criminal Case Testimonials
He gave me all the info and options I needed. Was very responsive and professional. Also a down to earth guy and easy to talk to.
Mitch, a DUI client, 2013
He handled the case efficiently and effectively. His knowledge of the court and its processes was quite valuable in negotiating a reduced charge and getting probation.
Criminal Defense client, 2013
He has done a very good job for me. He is very connected to the community. And he keeps the line of communication open. Very easy to contact. Michael is a good man and a good lawyer. Well worth it … throughout the whole process
We have never faced any legal issues before so when we needed to hire an attorney we didn’t even know what we needed or what we were looking for. Mr. Probst was just what we needed! He walked us through each step of the process, kept us informed via phone and email and did everything within his power to find the truth. Having never been through an experience like this before, the fear and unknowing feeling were overwhelming. Mr. Probst was able to help us not only legally but emotionally as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed legal services such as his. We started with a different attorney but found quickly that we needed communication. Mr. Probst kept us informed at every turn which helped with some of our anxiety. He was thorough with his explanations and when I didn’t understand the legal system he took the time to explain it to me. His fees were fair and his knowledge was exemplary in his field. Without going into detail, the system now makes you prove your innocent and assumes you’re guilty. Mr. Probst was able to find the facts that did just that for us. We will be forever indebted to him for what he gave back to us; our peace of mind and the life of a family member.
Criminal Defense client, 2013
I recently hired Mike to assist me in an OVI charge. He was extremely knowledgeable and went out of his way to help me get a good result. He was great in responding to any questions I had and stayed in touch with me regarding the status of the case. I trusted his opinions and followed his advice and couldn’t be happier with the result! He’s amazing in the court room as well….professional and charismatic. I would highly recommend him!
Whitney, a DUI client
“Working with Michael Probst was a real pleasure. From the first time I contacted Mike through the conclusion of my case, Mike possessed and displayed all of the traits I was hoping for and expecting in a top-tier attorney:
- He was very professional and able to effectively navigate my case through the legal system – This was the most important thing to me, as I had a lot at stake based on the outcome of my case. Once I started working with Mike, I never once questioned if I was in good hands from a professional standpoint. He knows the legal system in Ohio.
- He communicated very clearly with me – from listening to my viewpoint to explaining me the big picture and small details, Michael was top notch.
- He delivered results – based on my own research, I was well aware that cases similar to mine typically don’t turn out as good as mine did. Mike knew what he was doing and was respected in the court room. I believe that his expertise allowed me to have a very favorable outcome in my case.
- He was very responsive – Mike almost always answered my calls to his phone. If he was in court or unavailable, he always returned my calls and emails immediately.
- He is enthusiastic and willing to stand up for his clients – his dedication and excitement gave me tremendous confidence and reduced my nervousness from beginning to end. He didn’t judge me; he just wanted my case to end favorably.
- He is fair – Mike was up front and realistic with me. He worked hard on my case and charged a very fair price. Frankly, his fee was a bargain considering the results he was able to deliver.
I would, without hesitation, recommend Michael Probst to a family member, friend, colleague, or stranger. He treated me well and delivered results better than I expected.
From Bottom of our heart, We would like to Thank you.
You did a great job for us by understanding our situation/circumstances and speeding the process. You brought the smile to our face.
Felt comfortable when we first meet with you. And admirable that you are always reachable post signing agreement.
All the Very best for all your future cases and endeavors.
Good Luck and God Bless…!!!
Thanks & Best Regards
I am so thankful for Probst Law Office, Inc.. This past week I was accepted to graduate school – master’s degree in communication – at the University of Illinois (my top choice) and I was able to apply worry free due to Michael’s efficient legal services. I’d recommend Michael to any friend, any day.